Wednesday 20 July 2011

Two days of chilling..... Sigh

The past two days have been ever so calm. I haven't felt the bestest ever. Well, actually, yesterday wasn't too bad, but today I have just felt punk all day. :/ Isn't that lame. When you don't feel well, but you can't just pinpoint the problem. Aw well, it's almost bed time then all will be well right? :)
Nah, neither today nor yesterday did we have appointments or blood draws. We literally just got to hang out. We watched movies, worked on a puzzle, went on a walk, etc. Ya know, those kinds of things you do when it's not the smartest thing to be out and about with all the germs in the world and you are totally broke. We make our own fun around here.! Booyah! 
Big news though, my papa is gonna be here tomorrow!!!!!! He's coming to visit until Tuesday morning. I'm SO excited!!!! I feel like I haven't seen him forever! I heart my papa heaps.  We do have some appointments tomorrow and Friday, but my papa needs to experience that as well right? :) Friday is my next Bone Marrow Biopsy. Always a fun time. So, he will be around for a few appointments and get to meet "the team". I think he will enjoy meeting all of them. He's such a people person. :) Yay for papas.
So, other than the anticipation of seeing my dadsy and hanging with him, there hasn't been much excitement in the past couple days. Just working through me not eating very well, although it's better. Working through my drugs. They are so plentiful and kinda make my stomach rumble.... :/ That's about it. 
Lastly, I've gotta go serious for a minute. My mom and I have been reading the scriptures together every night and can I just say??? Love it. I can tell a HUGE difference on those days that we read and discuss the scriptures together and then have family prayer. I just wanted to tell you all that I know that our Heavenly Father is looking out for me and my mine. I appreciate all the prayers that I have been getting from all of you. It's the truth that I can see the difference those prayers make. 
Anyway, I need to go do JUST that right now with my mom. Scriptures and prayer and then bed. So, love you all and thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment