Monday 18 July 2011

Double the Wha???????????

So, it turns out that I'm not getting enough hydration. What? I swear it feels like I drink gallons a day, but alas...... apparently I do not. So, today at my clinic appointment they upped the hydration from 1 liter a day to 2 liters a day. Which means that I have to be hooked up to the little pump for...wait for it..... 8 HOURS a day. That's a full time job. I asked Dr. F. why he hated me, but he said he was actually just looking out for me. As if. :) jk. So, for the next three days at minimum I get to be that girl that has a backpack with tubes all hanging out all over and this little sound that follows me around. That would be the pump. I'm not really complaining, no. I'm just saying..... I totally thought I was drinking enough. Ugh. I'm a slacker.
So, well, today we had a blood draw, clinic with the doctors and a meeting with the dietician. She helped us come up with some great ideas of food to try since it is such a hard thing for me to eat. I'm always full AND food tastes like dirt. So, it was really nice that she could help come up with some ideas of what to eat to get the most out of little amounts.
After the appointments, we walked home, which was fantastic. I enjoyed that, but it wore me out. Since then, I have been chillin' and napping while my mother ran away to the grocery. Now, it is Psych on Netflix time and all is well. I think that is all I have today. Yup. :)

1 comment: