Tuesday 12 July 2011

So, what is this thing that I'm writing on again? A Blab...????? Hmmmm.

like it has been forever since  I wrote on here. My momsy has been doing such a magnanimous job that I was thinking of retiring all together. Just kidding. She has been a blog lifesaver, but to tell you the truth I have missed it a bit. So, on with my entry today.
Biggest news ever, there is a HIGH possibility that they are releasing me from this medical facility TOMORROW...... Yup, you read that right. Now, I'm trying to not get my hopes up tooooooo mucho because it still could be a couple more days. But as soon as one of the doccas said that this morning, I told her that I was gonna hold her to it. Tomorrow or bust right? Nah, I will be OK if it a day or so later I suppose, but how much would I love to exit this place?. YES. Not to say that everyone hasn't been amazing, seriously, I think that I have lucked out with nurses and providers. They are all so upbeat and nice.
Next thing I gotta say. There were a few things that saved my sanity while here in the medically large and spacious building. Of course, all of the cards and greetings and notes and gift boxes have been immensely appreciated. I can't say that difference that have made on the walls of my hospital room. My mom has been diligently taping every card or note to my wall. Everyone comments on it when they come into the room.
Then, there's my Kindle. My co-workers all banded together a gave me  a Kindle as a "go-away" gift. and yes, I meant to say go-away gift. :) nah, but this little book reader has been amazing. when reading was too much It would read to me. Kinda like having even more company in the room with me.
I'm exhausted. Really, I could just sleep the day away, but then there would no sleeping at night and that is the worst. I have taken a couple naps today, but I'm done. Its too late, I won't sleep later. Well, I know I didn't write a whole ton, but I'm done now, I going to go stroll through the halls. Love you guys. thanks again for everything.

1 comment: