Wednesday 27 July 2011

A day equals Awesome! You know who I mean. :)

Today was great!! Simply put, A was here. Happiness to my soul. It was a quiet day, but so much better for his presence. :) He came into town for an appointment and after that was over my momsy and I went and picked him up and we just hung out at the apartment today. He and my mother completed a puzzle while I rested and read aloud from "The Book of Awesome". We went on a couple walks. One actually on the way back from picking him up from his appointment. Then we walked from my 6th floor apartment down to the lobby. Totally counts as a walk in my world. Then we went upstairs to the rooftop garden for a nice sit. 
After lunch we just chilled and chatted. It was SO relaxing and so fun just having him around. Anyhoo, 
That is literally pretty much all that happened today. After we had some good chill time, unfortunately A had to be taken to airport to return to Boise. Just a quick one day trip. It was great though. A good day. A tiring day. So, short and sweet tonight, but that is it. More clinic appointments tomorrow so more info tomorrow. Love you all and still thank you for your continued prayers and support. :)

1 comment: