Wednesday 13 July 2011

Freedom Freedom, yes I got a lot of Freedom!!!!!

That little ditty was sung to to the theme song of "Beat it" from the great MJ. I thought since I had "beat it" from the hospital today it appropriate.  Yup, you read that right. I'm OUT!!!! Around two pm today they unhooked my last tubing and said goodbye and that they don't want me to come back. They meant that is the nicest way possible, meaning that they hope nothing goes wrong enough that I would have to go back to the hospital. I tend to agree on that point. No desire here to have to return any time soon. Can you believe that I just spent some odd three weeks in a hospital. That just makes me gag just thinking about it. Tonight will be the first night in so long that I won't be woken up 15 times for vitals, or blood draws and medications......... I mean really. They say that rest is the best medicine and yet..........
OK, so now for some pictures. I received SO many wonderful notes and cards throughout my hospital stay that we had to hang them up all around my room. Well, since I left today all those cards and notes had to come back with me and my mother decorated my bedroom here. So, here are a couple lovely pics.
This one is of the window in the wall of my bedroom here at Pete Gross House.  Lots of cards and notes and one giant fantastic banner made by my J&H Family. And since I cannot have real flowers, my loving mother got me  a GIANT tulip balloon. I wish you could really see it up close. It is the coolest thing and HUGE!!!!! So perty.:).
And here are more cards and notes around my closet here are PG. I can't tell you all the difference it made in my hospital room to have all these notes and kind words all over the walls surrounding me. I certainly was better off for it. And I am SURE, if you WANT to send more happy notes and such, They would just add to the joy. 
Well, even though I'm out of the hospital I am still a LONG way from recovered. For example, just the ordeal of leaving the hospital and a small trip to the clinic for a few minutes was too much for me. So, that being said, I am hanging up my lappy top for the night. I know I know.... It's way early, but hey, I'm wiped..... Love you all so much. Honestly could NOT have made it through that hospital stay without each and everyone of you. Just know, I won't be able to do the next 3 months without you as well,,,, So, till tomorrow. I'm sure we will have more fun updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment