Sunday 26 June 2011

Sunny Sunday

Well, it was a truly lovely day here today.  Both Dani and I find it interesting how all the news and weather people here get so excited when there is going to be two days in a row of sunshine and temperatures in the 70's.  But, it is that rare here, I guess.  I went to church and the Elder's quorum president and his wife came and gave Dani the sacrament.  We both really appreciate that.  They assured us they would like to do anything they can to help.  He is a scientist and works at the hospital so is very close. 



Today was pretty good on the whole.  Breakfast stayed down all day, and the staff are doing whatever they can to help with the nausea.  One of the doctors told Dani today that right now she is in her "honeymoon" days, that she is feeling good compared to what will come in the next few days.  It's great to have something to look forward to, huh?



Dani is already getting tired of being in the hospital.  It will be a week tomorrow, with at least two more to come, but we are doing lots of word puzzles and reading in between walks and naps.  Very entertaining!  She would certainly enjoy hearing from any of you, but I think the preference would be "snail mail" at this point in time.  Texts and phone calls are a challenge when she is so tired.  I will include our mailing address again - 525 Minor Ave N, Seattle, WA, 98109.



I am finding my way around to do what I need to, don't get too lost and always find my way back to where I need to be, but it is a good thing I left early for church today,  I couldn't turn the direction I needed to go on the street I needed and had to find my way down and around and back.  Seattle is an interesting town to navigate, but the freeways really help.  Good thing I cut my driving teeth on the freeway system in Fort Worth/Dallas, Texas.



I still have not found my camera cord, so no pictures yet, but I'll replace it soon if it doesn't turn up.
We are holding up,looking forward each day to moving past this challenge.  Thanks to you all for your prayers and support.



Bye for now



Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment