Sunday 5 June 2011

Saturday and Sunday

Sorry that there was no post yesterday, I really did try. I was having some Internet connectivity issues. All is fixed though so here I am nice and early. :) Alrighty. Yesterday was a long, but fabulous day. :) I think I will start out with Friday night. After B&B took me to Pete Gross to drop off my "shtuff" then off to Chandler's Crabshack for dinner. Can I just say delicious?! Seriously. It was crazy good. But, unfortunately, due to my eventful day at SCCA I was so toast by the time we got home that I pretty much passed out. 
Then Saturday morning my bro and I went down to Tacoma to visit my sis and her fam. I heart that family heaps. So, B stayed for a while, but had a lunch appointment up North so off he went leaving me with M and the chillen'. It was really nice to just sit and chat with M and her kidsen. Then we hauled off to go hang in the neighbors poolish thing toy. It was one of those huge blow up things, but with water, a large water slide and a wading pool at the bottom. Actually really cool and the kids definitely enjoyed it. :) It was nice to sit in the shade and chat with M. Yesterday was actually way hot and sunny for this side of the country, but it was really nice to be outside a bit. :)
After the kids were thoroughly soaked and sun burnt, we went home and yes, M and I started a puzzle. :) I heart puzzles SO much. Especially hard ones. It's a good thing that my mom enjoys puzzles as well. We will be doing a few of' 'em. :)
Well, even though we did not complete the puzzle, we had to run off to the grocery. Moving into a brand new place it's quite the undertaking to get food. It's weird to buy EVERYTHING like flour, sugar, butter, spices, brown sugar, olive oil, etc. all at the same time. And to say the least expensive, but we don't want to think about that now do we. :) So, grocery store and then a long excursion back up to Seattle to put all my foodstuffs away. :) I'm so grateful to my bro and my sis this week for housing me and lending me their cars and taking me to dinner and to the grocery... I mean really, I know that they are family, but they have gone above and beyond to help me out and I'm really grateful. :)
So, last night after all the groceries were away and PART of my clothes were hung up, I crashed. Pure and simple. It was much later than I was used to and I was tuckered out. :) Oh, I forgot to mention that there is a WONDERFUL roof top garden on my building that is beautiful! My sis and her two daughters and I went up there last night and it is so nice! Very beautiful views, beautiful little gardens and some nice seating, including a swing. Love it! :) I think I may just spend as much time as I can up there. I will take a picture or two for ya'll.
Well, today, I'm off to church. I arranged for a ride, which will ease my brother's mind. He was a little freaked out when I shrugged and told him that I was just going to take the bus. So, I am off to church in a while and then I will finish unpacking after. Ugh. I was really hoping that little elves would show up last night a finish that for me :) Ah well. So, there's me yesterday and today.I don't think that I will be writing another entry today unless something crazy amazing happens sometime today. Like meeting my future husband, So possible. :/ just kidding. So, peace out girl and boy scouts and I will write more tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I wanna see that garden ish area! Totally reminds me of a movie. =) And pictures better be on the way.

    ReplyDelete