Saturday 25 June 2011

I'm back..... for today.....

Wow. Let's just start this thing out with giving some props to my mother. Hasn't she the bestest blogs while I have been  unable. Thanks for doin that and thank you to all the readers for cheering her on.
So, It's back to being my turn, well, for a minute. I am incredibly exhausted. I am insanely nauseas all all all all all all the time. Which makes it difficult to nourish myself, so they have me on a big ol' bag of nourishment that runs right into my veins. It's nothing like pizza and chocolate, but I guess I will take it in order to survive. :) This morning I was able to eat three strawberries, 2 grapes, and a few spoonfulls of cream of wheat, and that was a huge accomplisment. Anyway, I think the news you all actually want to hear is this:
My cells were hooked up to me around 11:30 last night and we were done around 3:30 this morning. I was in and out of sleep for most of it, but every 45minutes every hour of the night they had to take my vitals. such as oxygen level, blood pressure level and temperature. There were a couple times they asked if I was in any pain, but I wasn't so they moved on. All in all it wsa most exciting when people kept wishuing me a happy birthday. that was nice. Ok, so, now, we just get to see and wait and make sure by body accepts these lovelyu cells... But, I have to go lye back down. I'm not enough gonna spell speck. Thank you all again for your support and love. hopefully this will all be over soon.
....


So......that's as far as she got.  She was not feeling well and the apple juice from a couple of hours ago just came up.  But, the stem cells are in, and we are on the positive side of things now.  Even if the next two weeks are really bad, it will be well worth it to have life back. She's already talking about auditions.  Well, we will see what comes.

The nurses and doctors know what is going on in her body, even if her  body doesn't and they are here to help her weather the worst.  She set herself a goal to be out of the hospital in two weeks.  We'll work toward that.  We took pictures last night and plan to put some here, but I can't find the cord for my camera to download the pix, so we will put them up as soon as we can.  I must admit I'm looking forward to my hide-a-bed tonight compared to my hospital cot of last evening.  So, I'll bid you all adieu, and update you more later.

Bye for now

MOM

3 comments:

  1. Yay for new cells! Happy birthday late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be in on the wishuing you a happy birthday too.....so glad you didn't spell check. :) So, happy birthday. May your positive blood keep you happy and healthy for many years to come. :)

    ReplyDelete