Sunday 7 August 2011

Sunday Sunday......

So I have made a decision. Blabs are not going to come daily any longer. One, sometimes there really are days that NOTHING happens. Then there are those that are so exciting I could write for a couple hours. So, in order to keep you "comin' back for more" and not bore you to death, thus it hath been decreed. Don't expect a blog every day. I will try to not go too long in between them. Just a couple days at most so you don't think I fell off the face of the earth. And let's face it, I have to stay in every one's focus. Can lose that center stage spotlight right?? So, there will still be plenty of blabs, just less. More like it has been lately on accident. :/
So, on to information. Still feeling Heaps better than I did on Thursday the now deemed most recent "Nightmare Day". Things have been basically back to as normal as they get around here. I have been a little off of my morning schedule the past couple days due to sleeping in and that has been wreaking a little havoc on my system, but we will balance that out, no worries. :)
Yesterday was a pleasant day. Like I said before, I slept in, we chilled about the house. Ya know, the usual. Then we decided to go check out a little street fair in Lake City. It was fun! They had lots of fun booths with pretty bags and scarves and such. Good thing I'm broke, or I would have been after. There were a couple scarves that I almost drooled on. Ew, I know. :) After that, we went for a few groceries and some soaking salts for my poor aching feet and then returned home. I promptly prepared my foot baths and sat down and relaxed as my mother slaved away microwaving me a pot pie. :) Marie Callendars Chicken. Delicious. Granted I could only eat like two bites and then I was full, but we will so bring it out for lunch one of these days :) After that there was the evening scripture reading and then beddy time. I was exhausted!!!!! Not sure quite why, but wow was I beat!
Today, typical, beautiful 76 degree sunny Sunday with a lazy morning and church at 1:00. After church, which was fantastic, we came home and had a lovely meal of taco salad and grapes. Yup, I know you are all jealous. :) The grapes were tastilicious! Now, after I finish this blabby, I will lie down for a well needed Sunday afternoon nap. Yup. I'm a lazy lazy. That's ok though, my doctors tell me that's ok. :)
So, to end, as always. I just want to thank you all for your support. Lately especially. It's been a rough with the finances and the weird health and such as late, but you are all so lovely and I have received some amazing cards and well wishes. Thank you thank you. You are the best support group EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment