Saturday 13 August 2011

Fun Times with fun people

Today was a wonderful and fun day. One of the reasons and best parts is 'cause my good friendly K is here. How I heart K. She just flew up for the weekend. How nice was that? Yes. So, I am actually going to let her put in her two cents on this blab. How fun will that be? Yes.

 Well Hello! Today has been wonderful! I am so excited to escape the Boise heat and be here in beautiful Seattle with this wonderful young lady and her mother! This morning started off with us hurrying to get out of the house to make it to our boat ride! We boarded the boat at 930 with mom, Dani and B. We got to sail around Lake Union for 2 hours and we followed it up with a delicious lunch! After that we came home because Dani was exhausted. Come to find out we all were! Mom, Dani and I sat down and we all took a nap for a good hour and a half. It was so refreshing! Later we drove over to the Locks and saw more boats that were going from the sound to the lake! It was awesome! Then we went to a couple stores to get some yummy produce and some tasty treats for my birthday party that Dani and mom were throwing for me! When we got home, Dani zonked out on the couch while mom and I made dinner. Surprisingly dinner turned out pretty good ( considering my cooking skills) Needless to say, after all we have done today I'm pretty sure I have worn our girl out! I just love Dani and her mom so much and I am so grateful that I got to spend some time with them the last couple days!  So I guess that is all I really have to say :] -K
Isn't she adorable? yup. :) But she is right, the day has been wonderful and the weather could not have been more beautiful. :) She is also right that I am worn out. The past couple days have been very wearing. We have been running around to different stores and such to get K a bday present and groceries for her bday dinner. Which she really did, unfortunately, end up cooking herself. Ah well, it was delicious. Anyway, things are going really well with what the doctors tell me. Still working on weaning myself off of morphine. Ha ha... isn't it kinda funny, that me of all people is a morphine addict. Admit it, it's kind of comical. It's gonna take another week or so, but then I should be good. Anyway, since tomorrow is Sunday I will try to write a more comprehensive blab of the past few days. Right now, with exhaustion and a head-cake.... I must go. Love you all. :)

1 comment: