Saturday 12 February 2011

Oswald.....

My dog. My amazing, darling pupper..who weighs about 90 some-odd pounds. :) Since I have to spend a few months in Seattle, it was decided that I would move out of my apartment sooner rather than later to save money and really, why not? So, my amazing sister (who threatened me within an inch of my life if I mentioned her name specifically, but we all know her as Bill anyway, so no worries) is allowing me to live in her home until I can go to Seattle. Only drawback, she wasn't really wanting my puppers around.. He DOES tend to shed, but he's SO DARN ADORABLE!! Anyway, I decided to respect her wishes and only brought my two cats.... hee hee.. :) Oswald, was off to my parents house in the mountains. Now, my parents are the caretakers of Pine Top Camp for the Church up in Idaho City so they have this beautiful mountain top residence that is probably a dream come true vacation spot for any dog. Especially Ozzi. Ozzi just happens to be the son of my father's dog Grace, so he LOVES it up here and LOVES to come home and visit his mom. (She doesn't so much enjoy it for long... I mean, what mother does enjoy it when their adult child comes back home to live, really..) Anyway, since I moved out to my anonymous sister's house, I have MISSED by doggy uber mucho!!!! I mean really, I picked him out when he was only two days old and we have been pals ever since.. It may be psycho, but I think of him as my kid sometimes (and sometimes he acts like one. :) ) I love my pup.....some. :) So, this weekend, I decided to drive on up to Piney Top to see my doggers.... Yipppeeeeeeee!!! The reason I am telling you all this is? I just really like my dog and he makes me VERY happy and I miss him. All because of this lame "malfunction" as I like to call it... I personally am sure that he is fine up here and loves it, but we did have a little proof that he misses me too!! My mother has told me numerous times that Ozzi wasn't eating very well, bit here, bite there, which is somewhat normal for him, but not to the extent of not eating a full bowl of food. But when I showed up last night and the dogs got fed, Ozzi INHALED the full bowl of food... his world was right again for the moment. :) That makes me feel loved. Anyhoooooooooo, not that any of you really needed or wanted to know about my dog, but I think he is a big source of happy in my life and I like to share sources of happy. :) and here one of my sources is:

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Dani loves her dog....some. He is a pretty great dog. It is a HUGE sacrifice for her not being by him...she isn't eating much either...bit here, bite there....(Dani did you inhale your food, when you saw him, too?) jk. Love you....some. =)

    ReplyDelete