Monday 5 September 2011

Good Timing and Bad Timing

So, I have blabbed about timing before right? Right. Well, I certainly re-learned the lesson that timing is everything yesterday. I felt like hud all day. Know why? Because I slept in. No sleeping in for me. I HAVE to get up between 730 and 800 in the morning, take a pill, eat some food, take my anti-nausea pills, take the rest of my meds, then lie down for about 15-20 minutes. If this doesn't happen almost EXACTLY like this, my whole day is thrown. As I learned AGAIN yesterday. I wasn't up until around 10 and that just made the rest of the day full of yuck. Ah well. Today was done right. I learned. Good job me huh. You would think that I would have learned that a long time ago because it keeps happening. I'm a nerd. We all know that.
So, moving on. Saturday was a fun day! We went downtown to what is called Pioneer Square. It's a bustling area of town. Full of people. Well at least it was on Saturday. That might have had something to do with it being Labor Day Weekend, but still it was crazy busy! :) There are some beautiful building facades and a huge totem pole in the square. Most importantly though, were the large two story toy store and the chocolate shop. Now don't get me wrong. The wonderful and colorful history of Seattle was not lost on me, but really..... toys and chocolate? Or rather in my personal case it was toys and ice cream. Wouldn't you have gotten distracted? Yes. :) It was a glorious day all in all. The weather was beautiful and there was a nice breeze. It was nice to get out and wander. Very nice.
Today has been pretty low key. We have mostly hung out in the apartment, but we did wander on up to the rooftop garden for a bit. Moms took some pics of the Seattle skyline while I blew some bubbles. Then Moms blew some bubbles. She wasn't going to miss THAT opportunity. :) Then we had a nice long sit on the wooden swing chair and chatted about all the changes that will happen when we get home. Both of us have many things on our minds about the next few months, but we will just have to take things day by day huh. :) Anyway, I currently have a smashing headache so I'm going to be done writing. Hope that's ok. Love you all. I'm so grateful for the support that I am STILL getting from all sides and corners of my life. Thank you, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment