Friday 15 April 2011

I got the best news yesterday!!!!!

Ok, so maybe...just MAYBE, the BEST news would have been that a 35 year old Multi-Millionaire wanted to give me his bone marrow AND marry me because he thinks I'm "beautiful on the inside". Yes, THAT would have been the BEST news, but alas......OK, so the BEST news from yesterday was this....
I can live with my doggy and meows post transplant. Woooooot! or should I say WOOOOOOOF! :) hee hee...
Now, some of you may think I have lost it. Yes, yes I have, but nonetheless, this news was ever so exciting to me.  When this whole "malfunction junction" started going down, I was told that there was a HIGH possibility that I will not be able to live around animals after my transplant. Instant sadness. How much do I heart my animals. YES. So, on a whim, I emailed my Seattle docca and asked. The only stipulation is they DON'T want me changing a litter box... No problem. :) Sorry mom. Anyhooosa... I am el-stoked. :)(That is stoked in Spanish right?) :/
Then yesterday, in my exuberance and joy decided that going with my sister and her chillen' to the track would be a great idea. Get outside a little, do a little walking. My niece and nephew thought I was a quote unquote "sucka" for being too much a wanny to jog with them, but I decided that my Shpleen bouncing up and down in my gut, wouldn't be the most pleasant thing. So, walking it was. I totally walked 3/4 of a mile... Go me... HA HA... ONLY 3/4 of a mile and I was THROWN into old woman syndrome. Stiff back, stick knees, couldn't move without bending a bit. I felt like saying "Eh sonny?" a few times. All in all though, I THINK that moving is a good thing for me. It's just trying to find a balance between moving and NOT. do one or the other two much.. no good. :(
No news on the donor front... unfortunately, but hey, they really need to call that one guy from the first line above... I'm mean really, what are they waiting for. :)
One thing that I need to put out there. I am in need of a laptop. (Yay for Dani, jumping into the 20th Century. (and yes, I MEANT to put 20th... don't expect the 21st for a few more years)). I need a laptop that is durable, pretty fast, has a good bit of memory, NON-MAC, and yes, I'm gonna say it, good capabilities for video games. There I go spilling a deep dark secret. I heart video games and I figure, why not get all the "necessities". right? :) So, if any of you know of anywhere that would be an inexpensive place to get a pretty good used or new lappy, let me know. I would be OH so grateful :)
Well, that's it for now. Lunchtime. Jimmy Johns... can we say yum? yup. Adios french toast.

1 comment:

  1. Favorite Line:
    "How much do I heart my animals. YES." =)

    Love you Dani Girl!

    ReplyDelete