Tuesday 31 May 2011

Seattle.....

Well, I am here. I actually flew into Seattle this morning around 930.  Spent a nice chill day with my brother and then had a nice dinner with B&B and their friends. :) Chicken Pot Pie. Where can you go wrong with that. :) Yummlicious.
So, it all begins tomorrow for real.  I have to be at the clinic at 11:15. I get to dive straight in with a full blown physical exam and an extensive meeting with my Docca. :)  I did find out some great news today.  I will be able to move into my apartment near the hospital this Friday evening.  That will be nice.  B&B are being so kind to let me crash their house and borrow their car and I'm sure they would have been very gracious in letting me stay as long as I needed, but I will take the apartment now.  It could have been possible to extend the date when I wanted to move in, but then I was taking a chance that due to the waiting list I wouldn't have been able to get in when I actually NEEDED it. :) I don't know if any of that makes any sense, but the long and short of it is.... I am moving into Pete Gross on Friday. At that point as well I will have a mailing address for all of you that were asking about that. :)
Anyhoooooo.... I am TOAST right at the moment, but I had promised SO many of you that I would write everyday.... here ya go.
Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment